3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
How’s the new HK shoot?
First couple rounds I thought I wasn't even getting on paper. Turns out everything was landing in the black 10-ring. First impression was that it was ready to go right out of the box with a 6 o'clock hold. It felt good shooting it, nice crisp trigger, good balance, and basically kicked ass. I felt like it made me a better shooter than I was and was pretty forgiving when my grip wasn't 100% right or I rushed my shot a little. I actually smiled when I was shooting it, thinking "wow, this is awesome." I'm really smitten with the USP platform even though it's definitely showing its age a little and there are some quirks.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
First couple rounds I thought I wasn't even getting on paper. Turns out everything was landing in the black 10-ring. First impression was that it was ready to go right out of the box with a 6 o'clock hold. It felt good shooting it, nice crisp trigger, good balance, and basically kicked ass. I felt like it made me a better shooter than I was and was pretty forgiving when my grip wasn't 100% right or I rushed my shot a little. I actually smiled when I was shooting it, thinking "wow, this is awesome." I'm really smitten with the USP platform even though it's definitely showing its age a little and there are some quirks.

Sale me shadow2