Faktory 47

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
@Fast306stang This is down near where I think you used to work. The light at 1st St and Page Rd.
View attachment 140228
That's a weed. Growing in a crack in the sidewalk. At a stop light. Between parking lots.
Look close, there's a ball hanging from one branch. And 2 "presents" underneath.
And it appears it might have lights wired up (the black box underneath might be batteries).

Merry Charlie Brown Christmas!
Words can't express my love for this

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Waiting on my flight home from salt lake city. Lots of good looking girls walking around. I just have to remind myself they might as well be wearing night shirts that say “I can’t. I’m Mormon”
But the eye candy is good.
I dated a Mormon girl in high school. Damn hot.
She kept trying to get me to take over and have sex with her so she wouldn’t be the one who said yes.

I was an idiot. Or maybe not, might have married that one and been in REAL trouble

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I dated a Mormon girl in high school. Damn hot.
She kept trying to get me to take over and have sex with her so she wouldn’t be the one who said yes.

I was an idiot. Or maybe not, might have married that one and been in REAL trouble
Where is that thread about Mormon girls doing it only anal, so they could be virgins at the wedding? Was it on SET or ODT?