Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
And you didn`t call your pops while in town??

Had a super busy day today. Bunch of BS jobs and then some DOT shit that we have to be on time for otherwise they reject our load.

I didn't manage to roll the truck today but I did get to back up a quarter mile of this type of shit several times...

20211027_160146.jpg

Had about a a foot on either side of me with 30+' drops on my drivers side. I was hugging the passenger side like a motherfucker, lol.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Had a super busy day today. Bunch of BS jobs and then some DOT shit that we have to be on time for otherwise they reject our load.

I didn't manage to roll the truck today but I did get to back up a quarter mile of this type of shit several times...

View attachment 139734

Had about a a foot on either side of me with 30+' drops on my drivers side. I was hugging the passenger side like a motherfucker, lol.

Ok you’re now qualified to teach me to back my fifth wheel.

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

View attachment 139734

WHat ya doin for work these days? In town for long or just the day?

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code

View attachment 139734

Rookie. Do it with a low boy trailer.