Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I ended up with a bottle of Woodford at my wife's Christmas party one year. It was good, but i honestly couldn't tell much difference between it and cheap whiskey.
Not much of a whiskey drinker, but had my fair share of Woodford Reserve on Delta flights & in the DL Skyclub since they claim it's their "top shelf" (but free) whiskey .... I like it, certainly more than Jack as I can't stand the sour mash stuff.... Definitely won't say it's top shelf level (that's already proven if Delta is selling as "top shelf") ;)

Mean Doriarty

T-max's masked gimp
Aug 26, 2021
Not much of a whiskey drinker, but had my fair share of Woodford Reserve on Delta flights & in the DL Skyclub since they claim it's their "top shelf" (but free) whiskey .... I like it, certainly more than Jack as I can't stand the sour mash stuff.... Definitely won't say it's top shelf level (that's already proven if Delta is selling as "top shelf") ;)
Ghey

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I ended up with a bottle of Woodford at my wife's Christmas party one year. It was good, but i honestly couldn't tell much difference between it and cheap whiskey.
I really like Evan Williams Small Batch as far as good cheap whiskey goes. Honestly the more expensive ones taste worse to me. Unless you're talking about tequila, I've found some expensive brands that I like over the cheap stuff.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Evan Williams Single Barrel is good
Woodford Reserve double oak is good
Jefferson's is ok. Sorry @3x

I need to find me that Jack Daniels Coy Hill special release (140-150 proof) but everyone bought that shit up and the price rose significantly.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Just out of pure curiosity, how does a Geissele SD compare to a LaRue?
Not sure. I've never had a full factory rifle from either brand, just parts. I have good and bad opinions of both. For the money, I'd still run a bone stock Colt and modify the way I want. My AR now is a factory Colt 14.5" upper. I do plan on swapping the BCG to a Colt BCG when I find a good deal on one. I'll actually swap out my PSA lower for a Colt later on too, but not bc there's anything wrong with it. It's just my being a Colt fanboi and wanting the upper and lower to match.