Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Well we both just got this stupid J&J. The pharmacist agrees that it shouldn't be forced but she's in the same predicament where she needs her job also so she's got her vax awhile ago.

Ain't gonna lie, this shot freaking hurt when she injected it.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Well we both just got this stupid J&J. The pharmacist agrees that it shouldn't be forced but she's in the same predicament where she needs her job also so she's got her vax awhile ago.

She took her male frustrations out on you.
Feel used?

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
These fucking idiots here mandated that we wear our masks, the only authorized eye protection is goggles (you know, the kind with the seal around your face and an elastic strap like scuba goggles), an esd wrist strap while holding a soldering iron with a cord, not to mention the thermal wire strippers we have to use that are corded as well. I can't tell you how many burns I have and how many times I get cords tangled up while holding a 700 degree iron. Idiots.
Tell em wearing an esd strap while holding energized equipment is a big nono. Nice direct ground path thru you.
Also a face shield is not only an alternative to googles, it's also a recommended alternative (arguably better) to a covid mask.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code

Does J&J alter your dna like the others?

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Taurus me.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Tell em wearing an esd strap while holding energized equipment is a big nono. Nice direct ground path thru you.
Also a face shield is not only an alternative to googles, it's also a recommended alternative (arguably better) to a covid mask.
No wrist straps while energized for sure.