Howard Law

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
I am starting to develop taste for tequila. I always liked Bombay gin on the rocks. Maestro Dobel tequila reminds me of it.
You have to wear the proper regalia with Carlos Santana playing (volume set , at 11) while drinking tequila to get max experience

Secret Santa take note;
Carlos Santana CD
Sombrero
Aspirin!

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I typically wouldn't go darker than a blanco or silver in a margarita, but that's just my personal preference.

Fortaleza is really good stuff as well.

You should try hers.
A typical batch for camping with a group of friends costs about $300 to make. Tequila, brandy, Cointreau are the alcohols.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
You should try hers.
A typical batch for camping with a group of friends costs about $300 to make. Tequila, brandy, Cointreau are the alcohols.
I pretty much stick to bourbon, but I used to do a younger tequila (not the gross stuff), add some mix (forget what kind, but not all mixes are created equal), and top it with a little Grand Marnier.
I think I used Cointreau the last time I made margs though, and it was nice.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I pretty much stick to bourbon, but I used to do a younger tequila (not the gross stuff), add some mix (forget what kind, but not all mixes are created equal), and top it with a little Grand Marnier.
I think I used Cointreau the last time I made margs though, and it was nice.
Bar profit tip Gran Gala is much cheaper than Grand Marnier or at least used to be & I never found anyone who could tell the difference in a blind taste test of margaritas. Alone, yes, Marnier is better. In a margarita, never had anyone who could tell.

1635264647877.png

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
We metup witha sales rep who bought us our sushi and booze. Then got wasted at the hotel lounge. No pics but thank God for auto correct. This wouldn't be readable without it. Spins happening. Fuck you all especially @Jake

I don't remember posting this. My coworker threw up this morning at the site. We're both hung over.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I don't remember posting this. My coworker threw up this morning at the site. We're both hung over.
You coworker drive a Tundra? When I was going to Atlanta this weekend, I was somewhere on I-285 I think at 10am and saw a Silver Tundra pulled on the shoulder, door open and the dude leaning out, puking all over the place.