Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I live on a hump at 1170 feet asl and Verizon has been trying to get us to lease them a spot for a cell tower for years and offer to just buy us out.

Hell no! Not gonna happen. Leave us alone.

I have Verizon, 1 bar of 4g most of the time.
Verizon dead spot here
I need to get something else.
ATT is no service here.

Maybe T-Mobile will work
T mobile sucks bad though. Never had good luck with them.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Well AFAIK, they still can't ask you if you're vaxx'd or not. So how can they make a spreadsheet unless you volunteer the info

I can't belive a comprehensive spreadsheet (or any list) could be made near accurate. My dang office can't get a phone list right with about 50 names on it.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Maybe i should quit worrying about making some of my family's Christmas gifts. One person in particular has given me 2 yeti cups over the years. I've never used either of them.

Or maybe I should take a hint and buy her a yeti cup.

Regift them to her. She buying you what she wants for herself.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
How do you like MM 101 vs regular MM?
I REALLY like the 101. Regular Maker's Mark I think of as a soft, smoky Bourbon. Maker's Mark 101 is bold with an oily mouthfeel &airy body Some smoky vanilla & orange peel followed by caramel & then a spicy oak & peppery taste. That sweet & spice carried over into the finish which brought a little heat. If this became regularly available, it'd be my favorite Maker's Mark, hands down. Thanks again for the opportunity to have some.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I REALLY like the 101. Regular Maker's Mark I think of as a soft, smoky Bourbon. Maker's Mark 101 is bold with an oily mouthfeel &airy body Some smoky vanilla & orange peel followed by caramel & then a spicy oak & peppery taste. That sweet & spice carried over into the finish which brought a little heat. If this became regularly available, it'd be my favorite Maker's Mark, hands down. Thanks again for the opportunity to have some.
Wife says you need to write for whatever bourbon drinkers equivalent of the Playboy is.
Glad you liked it!

Last edited: