Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Shit, I dunno man. I'm just gonna keep going until they either tell me differently or I get pulled over and get a huge ticket(that they'll have to pay). As long as I get my 10 hours between shifts I'm good. Hell, I'm really just a glorified button pusher anyways. This is the easiest job I've ever had.
Well, shit! I could use an easier job where I’m not on my feet typically 12-16 hours per say, carrying heavy shit, having to get my own insurance, etc.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Had a case head pop in my .40 yesterday. Scared the tar outta me. Hands a little burned up and I have a bruise on my leg where the mag shot out at 1000 miles an hour.

Factory ammo

Checked the barrel to make sure the round didn’t get stuck. All good ran another mag

fuck em

View attachment 137438
This is a common problem especially with older Glocks specifically in .40.

It’s because the ‘web’ (the back of the side wall of the case near where the case head attaches) is thinner in a .40 than its parent round the 10mm, because of case capacity for powder.
In older Glocks, the angle of the feed ramp left a larger area of the web exposed and unsupported. Supposedly, this has been corrected in newer models, as well as the case web has been thickened (and different powders used to allow pressures to be reached using the lesser capacity in the thicker webbed cases).

There. Nerding done. I know y’all already knew this.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
This is a common problem especially with older Glocks specifically in .40.

It’s because the ‘web’ (the back of the side wall of the case near where the case head attaches) is thinner in a .40 than its parent round the 10mm, because of case capacity for powder.
In older Glocks, the angle of the feed ramp left a larger area of the web exposed and unsupported. Supposedly, this has been corrected in newer models, as well as the case web has been thickened (and different powders used to allow pressures to be reached using the lesser capacity in the thicker webbed cases).

There. Nerding done. I know y’all already knew this.

I just learned something new.

I'd heard of the "unsupported chamber" in glocks before, but didn't know what it meant in detail.