Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Not gonna happen, will it?
unless you are the sheetrock hanger nail it to the rafters and be done with it
Well, leave it to the homeowner (apparently OCD) to complicate matters.
Rather than leave it for the next trip, he wants me to put it all together except to not actually nail the crown up, because he doesn’t trust his contractor to not fuck it all up.

And of course it took him 35 minutes of hemming and hawing to get that out, when I understood in the first 12 seconds.

Gawd.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
If definitely charge for a return trip if i had to go back.
Lmao. Yeah, but if I did that kind of “fuckitall” stuff they wouldn’t love me like they do.

Or pay me like they do.

Or send me to the most challenging jobs (in addition to the occasional bullshit, but it’s all good).

This was yesterday:

A039871B-A5F7-4E4A-B48D-32EB86474A4A.jpeg I just did the stuff from the countertop UP, and the upright section is 58” tall. Huge house. The center span is over 12’

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Lmao. Yeah, but if I did that kind of “fuckitall” stuff they wouldn’t love me like they do.

Or pay me like they do.

Or send me to the most challenging jobs (in addition to the occasional bullshit, but it’s all good).

This was yesterday:

View attachment 137398 I just did the stuff from the countertop UP, and the upright section is 58” tall. Huge house. The center span is over 12’

That looks awesome!

Home owners were the worst clients. Jobs were always tiny compared to our industrial fees. Home owners felt like their $500 inspection should be my sole focus, because they were my most important client. And had the worst payment percentage- like not paying the bill.

I like the aviation business much better.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
That looks awesome!

Home owners were the worst clients. Jobs were always tiny compared to our industrial fees. Home owners felt like their $500 inspection should be my sole focus, because they were my most important client. And had the worst payment percentage- like not paying the bill.

I like the aviation business much better.
Haha. Yeah, I’m kinda in the opposite situation most of the time, but on a much lower level.
My cabinet distributors pay a lot less for work, but there’s a steadier stream of work, so it is what it is. But I charged HO’s about double to triple what I get from cabinet shops.