Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Get you dryer going or just shoot it?
Speaking of, you can drop it off over here so 3x and Dean can punch it full of holes then bust a pound of tanerite on its ass
Dryer is prolly dead. It was a nice LG I bought at the scratch and dent place 14 years ago. I 'like just buy something cheaper than the drive motor for it.

Also, since my stroke I have a hard time doing as much work myself because my hands are so weak & get shaky. My old beat up truck is in limp mode & the codes make it sound like some kind of emissions stuff. There are any emissions testing where I live & a bypass kit is available. I just do know if I can handle the work myself. @Axeman has generously offered to help but I don't enjoy know if that's all that's wrong with it.

My wife's many health problems have been getting worse & are starting to affect her memory somewhat, so I'm not sure how all this will play out.

Enough with the whining tough. Thank you guys for all the support.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Well it is a no sleep Tuesday night/ Wednesday for me. Bolt for the main flange decided to come completely out on this corrosive tanker. FML. Quick fix and waiting for a receiving tanker that may or may not show. View attachment 136922

We don’t need no stinking sleep. Hope you got a little bit of shut eye. Stay safe out there.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned…
Yeah, that pretty much described my day yesterday…:wink:

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
$720 and I gotta drive to Acworth. Still a good deal IMO

Been kinda looking for one and planned on spending more money than this. Timing isn't great but I'll take it.

Problem is the factory RB grips I need will be another $250+ but there's no other grips that are gonna look right.

My old one...

View attachment 136900
Lemme know when you're up there

just so I don't feel left out.