Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Oh yeah finally drilled the holes for the shield I made. Not the best. Took way too long to make. View attachment 136046
Dude- that looks awesome!

I always see my mistakes when i look at something i made. But i don't see anything wrong with that leather.

Somebody once told me not to point out the mistakes on my work, because almost nobody will notice.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Everybody reminds me that handmade isn't supposed to look like it was made by a machine.

But yes, those letters aren't quite exact. Not that it detracts from the overall look.
That’s what I tell people when I bend helmets. “Why isn’t this Boston bend perfectly flat all the way around!?!?”

cause it’s dine by hand. It’ll never be perfect.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
If anybody is planning on building a house, don't. Or hire a lawyer before you even start. They have 9 days to finish, on the third extension. In the last ~7 business days 2 separate contractors have shown up, with maybe 12 total working hours. I am beyond pissed on a 15 month build, when originally quoted 4-5 months.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
If anybody is planning on building a house, don't. Or hire a lawyer before you even start. They have 9 days to finish, on the third extension. In the last ~7 business days 2 separate contractors have shown up, with maybe 12 total working hours. I am beyond pissed on a 15 month build, when originally quoted 4-5 months.
not even asking how the wife is , last time we talked she cut her eyes at me when i ask .lol