American Revival Apparel Company

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
"i FeEl LiKe WeRe MiSsInG tHe RiGhT tOoL fOr ThIs"

Yeah, that's why I wasn't trying to do the whole fucking driveway in 3 inch wide sections...either deal with foaming it down and rinsing or buy a concrete scrubber...

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
You're working too hard. I gotta go have a cigar to chill out.
Agreed, thats why I dropped the coin on a concrete scrubber attachment, I just don't have that level of enthusiasm if I know there is a tool available to make my life easier.

Signed,
Full-on Management & proud of it

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Agreed, thats why I dropped the coin on a concrete scrubber attachment, I just don't have that level of enthusiasm if I know there is a tool available to make my life easier.

Signed,
Full-on Management & proud of it
You can get a basic one pretty cheap these days......I'm not pressure washing a large fucking driveway without one...

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
View attachment 135409 View attachment 135410
Whole fucking thing looks like this....
So if you were layber, that would be "Okay boss, job's done, pay me my money" ...

If you were Mgmt, that would be "So, well Mr. Customer, So what had happened was, COVID and well, due to COVID we are running with less experienced staff, due to Covid.

If you were Exec Mgmt, it would be: Dear client, while we appreciate your business, our real Mgmt is gone due to COVID, we appreciate your understanding while we work through these difficult times with the folks we promoted into Mgmt just because they at least show up.

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
So if you were layber, that would be "Okay boss, job's done, pay me my money" ...

If you were Mgmt, that would be "So, well Mr. Customer, So what had happened was, COVID and well, due to COVID we are running with less experienced staff, due to Covid.

If you were Exec Mgmt, it would be: Dear client, while we appreciate your business, our real Mgmt is gone due to COVID, we appreciate your understanding while we work through these difficult times with the folks we promoted into Mgmt just because they at least show up.
eM cUnTrAk LeBeRr
I do the job for which I'm contracted...nothing more and nothing less