Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I would never do no such thing. I keep it loose so I can kick them off fast and put on fire boots.
okay, that make sense, my apologies. I'm just negatively conditioned to walking into an ops and seeing kids running around with "Safety rated boots" untied, laces dragging on the floor and having to remind them of SOPs, and them giving stupid excuses of why they can't follow a basic work-safety policy

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
okay, that make sense, my apologies. I'm just negatively conditioned to walking into an ops and seeing kids running around with "Safety rated boots" untied, laces dragging on the floor and having to remind them of SOPs

Instead of sop’s, you should give them mops.
Maybe the could actually be useful.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
okay, that make sense, my apologies. I'm just negatively conditioned to walking into an ops and seeing kids running around with "Safety rated boots" untied, laces dragging on the floor and having to remind them of SOPs, and them giving stupid excuses of why they can't follow a basic work-safety policy
image.jpg

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Helping my homie pressure wash his house...

Him:
"Why are the parts I did all streaky and shit and yours aren't"

Me:
"I told you slow, smooth sweeps and you're over there jerking that bitch like it's your dick and you're in a portashitter in Baghdad. Calm down and do shit right and you won't have to do it 3 fucking times."

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Instead of sop’s, you should give them mops.
Maybe the could actually be useful.
I give more mundane tasks when they want to play games. One guy was fighting his GM because he gave him a broom and his modified duty restriction said he couldn't stand for more than 30 mins.

I pulled up an empty chair and asked him to have a seat while I found him something to do. I then jumped on a fork lift and returned with a 6'X6' crate of tangled cargo nets and straps heaped to the top, dropped it off in front of him and said "No worries bud, we will always accommodate a light-duty restriction, this will keep you busy for at least 4 or 5 days"

It's amazing how fast they are fully healed & have full return-to-work docs when I give them light-duty.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code

Him:

Me:
"I told you slow, smooth sweeps and you're over there jerking that bitch like it's your dick and you're in a portashitter in Baghdad. Calm down and do shit right and you won't have to do it 3 fucking times."

Well at least that explains the dirty shoes pic earlier.

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015

Him:

Me:
Can't argue with sage wisdom from an experienced operator