Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Current situation: My fucking POS neighbor gonna get his ass jammed up. He painted the fence on his side. Well it's MY fence since the horizontals are on my side. I went to his house yesterday and he has a ring doorbell. So I know he seen me. No answer.

My fence guy wanted to know if it was OK to replace 4 pickets on that length of fence since they were broke. I told him go ahead and I would handle it if the neighbor had a problem with it but honestly I'm doing him a favor by paying to replace the broken pickets.

So today he comes out and starts talking shit to my fence guy. That's the WRONG ONE to start shit with. Told him not to replace anything on HIS FENCE since he has to repaint the pickets. My fence guy said he would paint it for him and then he says he doesn't have any paint and it was more work for him. Who the FUCK paints a fence and doesn't keep any extra paint? And it looks like shit anyway bc it looks like it was painted 3 years ago

Pickets are replaced now so there's no point in me confronting him. But this is the mother fucker that comes out to the EDGE of his driveway which is literally 4' from my yard and watches me cut grass and doesn't wave when I wave at him.

I'm gonna strap that SAIGA shotty across the mower next time I cut the yard

I FUCKING HATE NEIGHBORS. I swear I'm gonna Killdoze the whole fucking block one day
We put a fence up between us and the neighbors. Wife wanted smooth side facing us. But we put it 6" in on our side of the property line marked by survior's stakes and 6ft T-posts next to them.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
We put a fence up between us and the neighbors. Wife wanted smooth side facing us. But we put it 6" in on our side of the property line marked by survior's stakes and 6ft T-posts next to them.
It's occurred to me to do this at a later date. Possibly 8 or 10' depending on what the HOA will allow.

Unless I can sell soon and GTFO

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
30 cent raise, yay.

200.gif