Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I really like Super Bs. Really wish they’d produced the Super BKM. Only one made as a prototype.
Imagine your Super B as a Commander length with a lightweight aluminum frame.

Never heard of that one but also have the shorter barrel model but forget what it's called.

It always amazes me how good the triggers are on these goofy pistols. Like really good. Like, I can't believe it's this good, good.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Either I’m underemployed, or I’m overly impressed by my own intellect.

Maybe both.

But at least I’m enlightened enough to know I’m not perfect. Just another cog in the machine.

Shit. I should have posted this in the “Thread for shit nobody cares about”.
My bad…

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Never heard of that one but also have the shorter barrel model but forget what it's called.

It always amazes me how good the triggers are on these goofy pistols. Like really good. Like, I can't believe it's this good, good.
If you’ve got a shorter (“Commander”-length) pistol in 9mmP it’s probably either the BKS (early 70’s model aluminum frame) or the late 70’s through early 90’s BM (steel frame) or the BKM (same as BM but aluminum frame).
The Super BM was never made past prototype, probably because there was just no real reason to make such a thing with the standard BM models selling as well as they did.

IMHO the Super B type (there were other calibers with different letter suffixes, such as the Super P in .45ACP, only 450 of those were made) is the epic final design variant of the 1911 style pistol.
But this is a misnomer, since other than outward appearance, the Super series pistols have little or no design similarity to the original JMB design released for the Army. It does have bits and pieces borrowed (stolen) from a number of other manufacturers, including the Hi-Power.

Sadly, most folks just don’t appreciate these Spanish guns like we do.

BTW, I’ve got a couple LPN model B pistols, if you want to see the epitome of a Star trigger. They were made for the Germans during and after WWII. Wonderful guns.