Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
If you are a size L, this is an amazing deal on Italian vegetato camo.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
It is a pistol, of the family 22lr, genus Taurus maximus
I thought you were selling one. But are you referring to this one?

Reactions: DeanMoriarty and 3x

TRS

Tracker
Jun 16, 2021
South of the gnat line
I thought you were selling one. But are you referring to this one?
Yes, as that my resolution for the impending new year is to improve my pistol abilities, it was suggested I obtain a 22lr pistol or two. The idea being that due to having an exceptionally large area for Improvement it might be a bit of a savings in ammo cost.

My current regime consists of hanging a classic green sillouete target ( evil green man) and simulating my misspent youth in the land of submarines by loading seven rounds in two mag, draw while screaming " die you commie fucktard" empty mag, reload, repeat as fast as possible. A good day is seven holes.

Last edited:

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
If you are a size L, this is an amazing deal on Italian vegetato camo.

Love that pattern. Unfortunately an Itlian L is an American XS

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Major surplus is actually pretty good with sizing estimates, so it'll probably be closer to an actual size L set.
Some vendors kind of suck at size conversions, so size L or XL can vary from vendor to vendor.
Well if you ever come across xl or XXL vegetato or Belgian jigsaw please send me a smoke signal

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yes, as that my resolution for the impending new year is to improve my pistol abilities, it was suggested I obtain a 22lr pistol or two. The idea being that due to having an exceptionally large area for Improvement it might be a bit of a savings in ammo cost.

My current regime consists of hanging a classic green sillouete target ( evil green man) and simulating my misspent youth in the land of submarines by loading seven rounds in two mag, draw while screaming " die you commie fucktard" empty mag, reload, repeat as fast as possible. A good day is seven holes.

My friend has a TX22 with a cracked slide, we Googled it and it's a known problem...They crack/break right at the front

TRS

Tracker
Jun 16, 2021
South of the gnat line
My friend has a TX22 with a cracked slide, we Googled it and it's a known problem...They crack/break right at the front
Thanks, has he tried to get it fixed under their lifetime warranty?? My choice was based on the trigger feel compared to others in the price range, having shot one a few times, the fact that it's suppressor ready, and in keeping with my public service resolution for the coming new year.