Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yes! My wife and kids all like their shit well done. It kills me cooking steaks like that.

It's terrible. Sometimes I double wrap it in foil and let it sit in the cooler while I make everything else, the residual heat will usually take care of any pink. Tonight I just got it real close and she threw it in the microwave for the last minute. Ugh.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
It's terrible. Sometimes I double wrap it in foil and let it sit in the cooler while I make everything else, the residual heat will usually take care of any pink. Tonight I just got it real close and she threw it in the microwave for the last minute. Ugh.

Mine will eat a steak straight out of the fridge. Prefers grilled rare, never over medium. (That's after she runs out of souls to eat).

Smk1026

Hunter
Kalash Klub
Jun 20, 2021
Woodstock, GA
Zip code
I like the strap you got on yours I need a new band. I like the Vostoks a lot, affordable, work well, mechanical is cool, and just enough collusion to make people uncomfortable
Yeah I’ve gotta a few myself and I’ve had a few watch geeks get triggered when they looked at my wrist and say a tank and star or a hammer and sickle lol