GA Firing Line

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Neither. I want KK to show up in a tux and say something shady

"He was a good man who lived a good life. Now I'm the only one left alive that knows the locations of the treasure and the bodies" downs martini, breaks glass on floor, walks out.

Ideally has Aston Martin rented outside to go with the James Bond tux and martini.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I’m taking a poll on people who’ve had it twice or three times and seeing if their second or third bouts have been different/easier

second time was bad but a lot better than first

hopefully third won’t ever happen but if does be even easier

dropped 40lbs, got blood pressure in check, diet in check, cardiovascular system on point. Excercise regularly and get plenty of sun. Best way to prepare for the rematch

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I’m taking a poll on people who’ve had it twice or three times and seeing if their second or third bouts have been different/easier

second time was bad but a lot better than first

hopefully third won’t ever happen but if does be even easier

dropped 40lbs, got blood pressure in check, diet in check, cardiovascular system on point. Excercise regularly and get plenty of sun. Best way to prepare for the rematch

Man, I haven't gotten it and have been around plenty of covid positive patients. Maybe there's something to that vaccine

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Could they hold my order today, add to it next week, and save me some shipping dollars?
The shipping is calculated by weight and zip code with no additional charges for handling, etc. We use Shopify's shipping calculator and ship lowest cost first class mail. So it would be basically a wash I think...but if you want me to, I could...I'm just not sure it would actually save you much.

I want to keep the store fresh by releasing new merch every week or two. That way you guys have the very best of the best.