GA Firing Line

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
All you dudes are quality. I deal with weak and ineffectual men on a a daily basis that make me lose hope. You boys are solid and it gives me hope. I don’t care if you’re 20 or 80 you men are what make this country great.

keep on keeping on, men. Buy beaks, buy glocks, buy rhinos idgaf just keep being masculine. Build decks, mow lawns, drop trees after 9 beers. We need more men In this world of boys.

drink beer, have fun, disregard the rules. Fuck anyone who says you shouldn’t.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
All you dudes are quality. I deal with weak and ineffectual men on a a daily basis that make me lose hope. You boys are solid and it gives me hope. I don’t care if you’re 20 or 80 you men are what make this country great.

keep on keeping on, men. Buy beaks, buy glocks, buy rhinos idgaf just keep being masculine. Build decks, mow lawns, drop trees after 9 beers. We need more men In this world of boys.

I'll raise my white claw to that

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
@lesptr looking forward to seeing you and the other bois at the meet and greet! Love ya, pops!

View attachment 131163

ed9e43accda3d3897fb7d4ab6cee94b9.gif

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA

Well, now I HAVE to buy a squid beak...