Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
They require a lot of heat and humidity and most chameleons like the panthers have to have wire cages with airflow--no glass. So basically your whole room is high heat and humidity. I didn't do my research before I bought him so I didn't keep him long.

But they are beautiful. His colors are amazing when he thinks there is another male, like when you put him in front of a mirror. But that stresses him out and isn't good for their health.

View attachment 130796 View attachment 130797

There were wild Jackson's all over the place where I lived in Hawaii. Cool little things. Put em on one hand and watch em try to reach the other lol.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Hell yea. Gonna have to do this to the acworth basement. I know who to call and how to pay now!
I got a great dumpster company. Priced fair and literally always on time to deliver. Used them 3 times now with zero complaints.

Drivers know what the hell they are doing too, watched a mofo with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth back a 30yard dumpster off a one way road with a fence only 5 feet off the road down a curved driveway like it was nothin.

I’m always down to help you load so long as there’s pizza and no women around to comment on my dairy intake :pound:

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
I got a great dumpster company. Priced fair and literally always on time to deliver. Used them 3 times now with zero complaints.

Drivers know what the hell they are doing too, watched a mofo with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth back a 30yard dumpster off a one way road with a fence only 5 feet off the road down a curved driveway like it was nothin.

I’m always down to help you load so long as there’s pizza and no women around to comment on my dairy intake :pound:
Shoot me that contact information!

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
No fancy Haiku, but I just realized today that I need to get another dumpster, apparently I neglected to throw out a bunch of crap after we only filled the last dumpster 2/3rds full .... not sure why or how we missed so much crap that should've been tossed out, but we did. :(

Only other option is to fill up the bed of the truck and pay $30-40, but damn it man, why did we miss this stuff when we had the last one!!!