GA Firing Line

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The Mrs says she wants one.

The chameleon, not the mag. But if you send a mag instead I’d be happy.

They require a lot of heat and humidity and most chameleons like the panthers have to have wire cages with airflow--no glass. So basically your whole room is high heat and humidity. I didn't do my research before I bought him so I didn't keep him long.

But they are beautiful. His colors are amazing when he thinks there is another male, like when you put him in front of a mirror. But that stresses him out and isn't good for their health.

IMG_1234.JPG IMG_1233.JPG

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
They require a lot of heat and humidity and most chameleons like the panthers have to have wire cages with airflow--no glass. So basically your whole room is high heat and humidity. I didn't do my research before I bought him so I didn't keep him long.

But they are beautiful. His colors are amazing when he thinks there is another male, like when you put him in front of a mirror. But that stresses him out and isn't good for their health.

View attachment 130796 View attachment 130797
Absolutely gorgeous man. I never researched them but I had heard they were one of the more difficult reptiles to keep.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I had the PAMC John Lemon. Pretty damn good. American Wheat with Lemon Grass. I like stuff like that for summer. However I had the extreme misfortune of attempting one of these..... Don’t do it......

View attachment 130792

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA

View attachment 130796 View attachment 130797
Yeeeeah that's why I never got one, sadly