Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
If my backyard neighbor has let their tree get outgrown and push the fence over into my yard, will the HOA make them fix it if I complain?

I FUCKING HATE those neighbors. Woke up last night bc some of their 5 kids were yelling and screaming at 1am. They ran off I guess when my wife opened the back door and they heard her come out. You know, these are the same five bastards that have thrown balls, broken laptops and cellphones in my yard over the fence bc the parents don't have a handle on their kids.

Last edited:

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
If my backyard neighbor has let their tree get outgrown and push the fence over into my yard, will the HOA make them fix it if I complain?

I FUCKING HATE those neighbors. Woke up last night bc some of their 5 kids were yelling at screaming at 1am. They ran off I guess when my wife opened the backyard and they heard her come out. You know, these are the same five bastards that have thrown balls, broken laptops and cellphones in my yard over the fence bc the parents don't have a handle on their kids.
Did you throw it back over tho

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

I FUCKING HATE those neighbors. Woke up last night bc some of their 5 kids were yelling and screaming at 1am. They ran off I guess when my wife opened the back door and they heard her come out. You know, these are the same five bastards that have thrown balls, broken laptops and cellphones in my yard over the fence bc the parents don't have a handle on their kids.
some HOA will do noithing about the back yard some will , i damn sure would file a complaint

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
So, the plastic delete kit for the Ace allows you to use a "spur-less" AR grip of your choosing. Since I don't know shit about ARs or their grips, what the hell am I looking for? What's the difference in the grips? Nobody has "spur-less" in their descriptions

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I’ve always wanted a 3 or 4” GP100. My dad gave me my first handgun at 12. It was a S&W model 66. 6” stainless 357. I love that gun. Everyone who’s shot it does too.

6ff7bb3c16a5cc7a8fdd03688e579ada.jpg

There’s nothing like a 66.
I’ll take it over a 686 every time.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
So, the plastic delete kit for the Ace allows you to use a "spur-less" AR grip of your choosing. Since I don't know shit about ARs or their grips, what the hell am I looking for? What's the difference in the grips? Nobody has "spur-less" in their descriptions
Sail it to @2Glocks, he’ll fix it.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

I prefer BCM grips these days.
I think you don’t see the description because all ar grips are spurless.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Are they calling the beavertail the spur? Because that's the only thing I can tell that would be different from one to another. Magpuls have them, but Hogue can be had with or without, etc...