Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Me and dad are going to experiment with making mead.
You should get into the honey business (honey and other honey related products) since you guys obviously have experience with it.
I‘m planning on starting in a few years although I have very little experience with it. Need to buy some more land in north GA and sw NC that has mainly black locust. Still have not heard of anyone harvesting black locust honey at any significant level in the USA. It’s massive in Europe.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
You should get into the honey business (honey and other honey related products) since you guys obviously have experience with it.
I‘m planning on starting in a few years although I have very little experience with it. Need to buy some more land in north GA and sw NC that has mainly black locust. Still have not heard of anyone harvesting black locust honey at any significant level in the USA. It’s massive in Europe.
Down here we do saw palmetto, wild flower and gallberry

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
In for some local honey.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
You got that honey in December? January latest? Maybe even before December..I thought it would take years.
No just 4-5 months for it to finish I just let this go even longer to make it crystal clear and to smooth out really well.
I killed the yeast in it right after fermentation quit (its a little bitter then and DRY DRY DRY) and back-sweetened with more honey and then let sit to clear up and develop its taste and now this shit is the Bomb.