GA Firing Line

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I remember we called it pex...it was red and blue for hot and cold...the new stuff is all gray? The proprietary fittings and the crimpers to install it was a pain, especially in corners of a room. You didn't really have the room to maneuver those giant crimpers and keep the band square when you crimped it.
Grey is the bad stuff the red and blue lines are good to go lol you backwards crooked daddy

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Wait whuh I thought Dr P had its own TM separate from and not owned by PepsiCo so I guess coke plants could make it in other parts of the country. Never thought they would do it that way but I guess it’s possible.
DrP is its own company (along w/ 7up I think).
They can be bottled by coke or pepsi (or others maybe), depending on the region.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
@Red Squirrel 556

Check out the hinges on the side tables of this thing - anyone know what they are or where to get them?

I ordered a couple 80/20 locking hinges, waiting on shipping, but they're not the same. FYI - this kit casts 800 bucks.

That's a new one to me. They really stick down a long way. You can see two vertical pieces of sheet metal (i assume the "hinges") when he shows the paper towel holder.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Tedkennedy said:
My wife drinks bottled water or filtered water only. I drink right out of the tap, from home or work. The United States outside of Michigan has quality, safe drinking water. I ain't paying more than my monthly water bill unless it's a convenience issue.
You ever heard anything about the base's water? :poop:
Probably "much better", now. :rolleyes:

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
DrP is its own company (along w/ 7up I think).
They can be bottled by coke or pepsi (or others maybe), depending on the region.

giphy.gif

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
@Red Squirrel 556

Check out the hinges on the side tables of this thing - anyone know what they are or where to get them?

I ordered a couple 80/20 locking hinges, waiting on shipping, but they're not the same. FYI - this kit casts 800 bucks.

I really appreciate smart setups like that.

But a potential drawback could be all your cooking odors get drawn into the vehicle. Not very fun driving the next day after frying up some fish the day before...