Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Interesting topic today. I like the discussion of towing. lot of good points. I went thru this a few years back, ended up with a 1/2 ton, but it pulls my little tractor and camper just fine. Both have brakes and had to choose wisely to stay under vehicle cap. Learned alot about the "tow ratings" the manufacture states and how far fetched they can be. you have to be able to control and stop the load.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Interesting topic today. I like the discussion of towing. lot of good points. I went thru this a few years back, ended up with a 1/2 ton, but it pulls my little tractor and camper just fine. Both have brakes and had to choose wisely to stay under vehicle cap. Learned alot about the "tow ratings" the manufacture states and how far fetched they can be. you have to be able to control and stop the load.

I found out the hard way.
I had way too much camper for a 150.
1400 pound tongue weight. 1200 pound available payload. It was 1000 pounds under the max tow weight for the truck.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
IMHO, brakes on trailers are the most underrated & misunderstood important feature.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Lots of dogs at Blade Show today... looked like a mix of service dogs and retired police dogs.

At one point, I'm taking to two dudes at a booth and this dog starts barking like hell near by... i looked over my shoulder and said "he found the stash". One guy starts laughing hard. The other guy nervously looked at his bag.

It was hilarious.