Howard Law

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I had a K98 for decades...killed all kinds of stuff with it. The stock finally cracked, I repaired it, it cracked again, I repaired it to no avail. The wood under the action had absorbed too much oil over the years and that section of stock was completely unsound. I think I posted pics of the rifle with new stock a month or two ago. Well...Saturday my friend and knifemaker Johnny texted me and he had finished my knife! I gave him some sections of good wood from the old stock, and requested a specific style of knife. It'll split wood, strike a flint, skin a deer...I absolutely love it! 693EC5B5-C633-4F34-BD95-3C1E8DD0E3D1.jpeg E59F3210-C67F-42AE-B22F-D1567FB0A434.jpeg

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Will appreciate a prayer today.

Wife went back to the office today. We will know if she keeps her job or gets fired because her doctor released her for only 4 hours a day in the office, not full time. Bones in her spine are still growing.
She is willing to work 4 in the office and 4 at home (computer work, she is fine doung it remotely), do not kmow if boss agrees.
Both of us had a very sleepless night last night.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Will appreciate a prayer today.

Wife went back to the office today. We will know if she keeps her job or gets fired because her doctor released her for only 4 hours a day in the office, not full time. Bones in her spine are still growing.
She is willing to work 4 in the office and 4 at home (computer work, she is fine doung it remotely), do not kmow if boss agrees.
Both of us had a very sleepless night last night.
Prayers brother , I hope things go well .

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I had a K98 for decades...killed all kinds of stuff with it. The stock finally cracked, I repaired it, it cracked again, I repaired it to no avail. The wood under the action had absorbed too much oil over the years and that section of stock was completely unsound. I think I posted pics of the rifle with new stock a month or two ago. Well...Saturday my friend and knifemaker Johnny texted me and he had finished my knife! I gave him some sections of good wood from the old stock, and requested a specific style of knife. It'll split wood, strike a flint, skin a deer...I absolutely love it! View attachment 125864 View attachment 125865
Ted that’s a great looking knife, if he has a website pm it to me, I love hand made knives