Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Easily the longest week of my entire life so far. Just got make it to 5 and I can unclench.

gotta spool up my new rod after work and practice casting since I normally use a spinner and this is a bait caster.

mobbing down to PB’s tomorrow morning to rip lips!

Freeeeeeddddddoooooooommmmmmm

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Easily the longest week of my entire life so far. Just got make it to 5 and I can unclench.

gotta spool up my new rod after work and practice casting since I normally use a spinner and this is a bait caster.

mobbing down to PB’s tomorrow morning to rip lips!

Freeeeeeddddddoooooooommmmmmm
I can’t wait for you to bird nest that bait caster!!!

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Bruh I watched so many videos last night I’m so screwed lmaooo

I am gonna do some practicing tonight, and I will be bringing a shit load of extra line to respool when I really mess up lmao
It’s simple keep that thumb barely on the spoon and when it’s about to hit the water stop it. Bataboombatabing

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I can’t wait for you to bird nest that bait caster!!!

Birdnest a Penn at 1AM in the middle of lake with 30lb Spiderwire. Just put it away and grab another rod, lol. One of the reasons I went to the thick, old-school braid with a mono leader for cats. A lot easier to untangle that thick line.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Birdnest a Penn at 1AM in the middle of lake with 30lb Spiderwire. Just put it away and grab another rod, lol. One of the reasons I went to the thick, old-school braid with a mono leader for cats. A lot easier to untangle that thick line.
I’m honestly thinking of picking up a beater spinner so I have a backup to this so I don’t get skunked tomorrow lol

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Hopefully my wife will start painting soon again and we'll start going to these

Splash Festivals is our favorite organizer.

HMU once you guys start the circuit. Saw a painter lose a lot of paintings because the moisture came up through the ground overnight and condensed on the inside of the canopy roof and then rained back down onto the paintings. THAT had to be frustrating!