Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
well, this day took a turn south. was just warming up on my leg workout. was doing some warm up sets on squats went down with 185 felt like my balls were on fire, racked it and hit the floor. finally got up sat down, went down again in pain. now I am resting on the couch dreading seeing a dr.
Valsalva maneuver, possible varicocele (I have experience with this balls hurt, I could barely walk) or maybe Testicular torsion. Hope you’re ok, go get checked out ASAP.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Agreed. And 5-10 years ago most 16.3” and 20.5” were under $700 new. I remember when the 23.2“ versions were $850-$900 or so, and the rare 54r 27” were right under $1000 from Fime and Kvar
I wish I knew what trigger Robinson used in their conversions. It is the best, smoothest AK trigger I've ever shot. No markings of any kind on it.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I wish I knew what trigger Robinson used in their conversions. It is the best, smoothest AK trigger I've ever shot. No markings of any kind on it.
I have no idea either. But I‘ve polished and changed the drop off angle on some AK triggers back in the day, got down to 1.5lbs or so.
Have not messed with any triggers in years. A cheap RAK1 polished is excellent.

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Well that rules out testicular torsion, which is a go to the ER now type thing.
Yes, i think they will survive. IF it had not eased up wife would have made me go. It was bad at the time, like nothing I have felt before. now it is very faint if there at all and I can walk around and do "normal" things. not lifting anything till I see the dr, just to be sure. Hoping it is nothing serious.