Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
They're not re-usable.
No, but you hang out near a WIC store, and I garan-dam-tee you you can pick up a pack of new ones on any given day.

These dirtbags around here would trade their babies for dope or dope money. No sense of duty at all. It's a wonder any of their kids reach teen years.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
So kind of cool story...
Around 10-11 years ago, I bought a Yugo M59/66 SKS from an older guy - which was my first SKS and his last. I shot the rifle a few times, moved with it a few times, and enjoyed it for several years. Eventually I ended up selling the rifle to fund an RPK build.
Earlier this month, the original owner reached out to me and asked if I still had the rifle and if he could buy it back from me. I managed to figure out who ended up with the rifle and get him in touch with the original owner. They ended up making a deal and the SKS is going back home. Best part is that it's in the same condition that it was originally sold in. I just think it's cool like something like this could happen because I don't think I'd ever have the same sort of luck.
20161213_120452.jpg