Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
tenor.gif

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Sure, again biblically speaking men are to be the leaders of the household and protectors. I’m not arguing women can’t hold some of the same positions men can. I am however arguing it goes against the creative order and isn’t beneficial to society.

from a secular perspective, of course egalitarianism makes sense.
I never said women are to only be housewives, in the Old Testament there were a few women judges, queen Esther, etc etc, Mary (a woman) was the first to Jesus’s Tomb and told the disciples( who were all male) about his resurrection. I’m not and would never argue men have more inherent value, men and women are both equal in value and dignity but distinct in role. Historically men are disposable and women are treated as the more valuable gender because they reproduce and keep the family going. Which is what I would argue for. Again, if you don’t believe in the Bible, this argument doesn’t jive with people because the standard is Thoelogical not societal.
But as a Judeo-Christian society that has theologically driven morals and values, the argument is necessarily intertwined. Theology can't be viewed in a vacuum.