Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Yep, that always seems to be the case. Patriots die for governments that don't give a shit about them.
Wrong again. She died for her country and her people, not the government.
You seem to be unable to separate the people and their government.

My great uncle died by lake Balatone liberating Hungary even though his dad was killed in the communist prison and he was kicked out of his house, as a kid, on the street in middle of winter in Siberia. He forged his papers, changed his last name from German to Russian, so he could join the Red Army and fight the invading Nazis.

Am I a communist pig too?

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa

My great uncle died by lake Balatone liberating Hungary even though his dad was killed in the communist prison and he was kicked out of his house, as a kid, on the street in middle of winter in Siberia. He forged his papers, changed his last name from German to Russian, so he could join the Red Army and fight the invading Nazis.

not a chance !!!!!!

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

I certainly hope not!

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Again, I never said SOME women aren’t capable, badass in their own right. I hold the biblical view of Gender roles so it doesn’t fly.
No, but you said:
Women aren’t as mentally tough as males, I don’t care who disagree’s. When pushed into high stress situations in real life, they aren’t as tough. Also if my house is burning down I don’t want freaking 130lb Tabitha trying to carry my ass out. This equality garbage has ruined our nation.
Don't try to flip it to something you didn't say. That's an intellectually frail cop out.
Women are just as capable of stacking bodies as men. Under your logic, women shouldn't be surgeons or astronauts, rather they should stick to making sandwiches and we'd be better off as a society. You can say I'm entitled to a difference of opinion but it doesn't make you right.

I am 100% for equality of opportunity. That's not the same as equality of outcome (which I guess is what you mean by "[t]his equality garbage"). If 130 lb Tabitha quals for the job and there is an issue, that's with qual requirements, not that she's a woman.

Not everything fits neatly into "man" and "woman" buckets because not everything is mutually exclusive. Just like the idea of "equality" meaning more than just outcome.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
No, but you said:

Don't try to flip it to something you didn't say. That's an intellectually frail cop out.
Women are just as capable of stacking bodies as men. Under your logic, women shouldn't be surgeons or astronauts, rather they should stick to making sandwiches and we'd be better off as a society. You can say I'm entitled to a difference of opinion but it doesn't make you right.

I am 100% for equality of opportunity. That's not the same as equality of outcome (which I guess is what you mean by "[t]his equality garbage"). If 130 lb Tabitha quals for the job and there is an issue, that's with qual requirements, not that she's a woman.

Not everything fits neatly into "man" and "woman" buckets because not everything is mutually exclusive. Just like the idea of "equality" meaning more than just outcome.

Pay this man his fee

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
No, but you said:

Guilty on all 3 counts

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
No, but you said:

Sure, again biblically speaking men are to be the leaders of the household and protectors. I’m not arguing women can’t hold some of the same positions men can. I am however arguing it goes against the creative order and isn’t beneficial to society.

from a secular perspective, of course egalitarianism makes sense.
I never said women are to only be housewives, in the Old Testament there were a few women judges, queen Esther, etc etc, Mary (a woman) was the first to Jesus’s Tomb and told the disciples( who were all male) about his resurrection. I’m not and would never argue men have more inherent value, men and women are both equal in value and dignity but distinct in role. Historically men are disposable and women are treated as the more valuable gender because they reproduce and keep the family going. Which is what I would argue for. Again, if you don’t believe in the Bible, this argument doesn’t jive with people because the standard is Thoelogical not societal.