Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Ran a Surefire mini loaner on the Geissele super duty. It IS the way. FUCK I HATE NFA UGHHHHHH IM GONNA BUY A SUREFIRE MINI AND WAIT 7.5 YEARS FOR IT TO APPROVE AND BITCH EVERY DAY ABOUT ME BEING DELAYED AND OUT 1050.00 WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT
Been thinking about another 556 can, all this ot coming soon, a 22 can is first tho

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Well here goes everything.
Me and the Wife have been taking some time away from most everything lately to discuss the problems we are having with her health.
Along with the nodules on her adrenal gland and one on her left kidney she also just got diagnosed with Fibromyalgia.
On Saturday morning I watched her all of the sudden stop talking and slump into her chair and go into a 6 second Seizure brought on by the fibromyalgia meds (she quit taking the med until she can see her PCP on Monday, we called the doctor on duty as well).
This has been a roller coaster ride for me and I can not even imagine what she is going through now.
My wife is a tough woman and I would like to ask for some prayers for her in this time.
I hope life will get back to some kind of normal soon as this is driving me nuts.
Thanks for listening.
Balthaz.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Me and the Wife have been taking some time away from most everything lately to discuss the problems we are having with her health.
Along with the nodules on her adrenal gland and one on her left kidney she also just got diagnosed with Fibromyalgia.
On Saturday morning I watched her all of the sudden stop talking and slump into her chair and go into a 6 second Seizure brought on by the fibromyalgia meds (she quit taking the med until she can see her PCP on Monday, we called the doctor on duty as well).
This has been a roller coaster ride for me and I can not even imagine what she is going through now.
My wife is a tough woman and I would like to ask for some prayers for her in this time.
I hope life will get back to some kind of normal soon as this is driving me nuts.
Thanks for listening.
Balthaz.

@Balthaz
I am so sorry to hear this. Fibromyalgia is one of the conditions Suz is struggling with. We'll be praying for you. You have my number if you want to talk or if she wants to talk with Suz.

Lionheart

Hunter
Site Supporter
Mar 13, 2021
Georgia
Zip code
Thanks for listening.
Balthaz.
Hang in there...prayers sent.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Thanks for listening.
Balthaz.
I am so sorry.
Praying for you both.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Thanks for listening.
Balthaz.
Praying for you all. So sorry

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Happy Monday gents!

Ran 10 hard Saturday, ran 5 with the Malinois yesterday...so much for an easy recovery run. Wife's older brother has a laundry list of health issues, now he's in hospital on ventilator. That's on top of the issues with her other brother that just moved in with us a week ago.

My wife is strong, tough, generous and does so much to help her family. It'd be nice if that got paid back with something besides more bullshit.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Happy Monday gents!

Ran 10 hard Saturday, ran 5 with the Malinois yesterday...so much for an easy recovery run. Wife's older brother has a laundry list of health issues, now he's in hospital on ventilator. That's on top of the issues with her other brother that just moved in with us a week ago.

My wife is strong, tough, generous and does so much to help her family. It'd be nice if that got paid back with something besides more bullshit.
Seems it happens like that way to often, At this point in my life if i help you its cause i want to and expect noting back , if you cause drama or bullshit then i will pretty much never help again

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
P
Thanks for listening.
Balthaz.
Prayers for healing sent