American Revival Apparel Company

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Seeing all this fitness talk has got me freaking wired dudes! Any little change you do can make for drastic changes long term. Switch that Coke out for a water, take a 5 minute walk, hit two a day relations with your Wife instead of 1, pick up your dog and smash some curls.

Always room for improvement, always room to grow!

This is getting me down... I run like a deer (for an old man), but every time I get back to the weights, I jack up my shoulders or aggravate something. Pisses me smooth off. At some point you realize that X year was the top, and now it's just maintaining a controlled decline. I'm gonna try those supplements for my joints, maybe staying in the strength training as much as possible. I see those fags that are simply long distance runners, and it's kinda hard to tell the boys from the girls...no thanks.

And I plan to run 7 miles after work lol....call me "Miss Kennedy"

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
This is getting me down... I run like a deer (for an old man), but every time I get back to the weights, I jack up my shoulders or aggravate something. Pisses me smooth off. At some point you realize that X year was the top, and now it's just maintaining a controlled decline. I'm gonna try those supplements for my joints, maybe staying in the strength training as much as possible. I see those fags that are simply long distance runners, and it's kinda hard to tell the boys from the girls...no thanks.

And I plan to run 7 miles after work lol....call me "Miss Kennedy"
Dude I hope the joint supplements work as well as they do for me!

for the weights I would just reset down to a super low weight and bring the weight up super slowly