Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I'm just impressed that whoever did that didn't use wood screws. You'd be surprised how many switch panels/door panels/etc on cars that I see at auctions with wood screws holding them on.
Honestly it came that way and I love it. I really dig driving a trash/in process rebuilt, 240k Mille XJ, knowing I have no car payment but totally could have whatever car I want. Zip ties holding my stuff together. I just don’t care about the flash anymore

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Well, this part of the ad is, shall we say,...........FUCKING CRAZY

This is my personal property, so I don't require dealer paperwork, but I am going to offer myself a bit of protection and require the buyer to either show a carry permit, or work credentials that would lead me to believe the buyer has a clean record. This includes cops and other first responders, and also teachers and professionals that are background checked. I'll also need to note name and phone number for my personal records. My business has an FFL, so I can also handle the transaction on the books through the shop. It's an option I offer anyone, even if you have a carry permit. Some folks just feel better buying on the book, while others prefer not too. If you're trading a firearm, I'll accept ownership of the firearm being offered as proof you're able to legally own this firearm. I will have serial numbers ran as soon as I trade. This may sounds like a lot of requirements, but I'm not asking for anything I wouldn't expect to provide to anyone I was buying from. If you don't like it, please be an adult and just move along. I don't have time to listen to grown men crying.

I'm amazed that he didn't lock the listing, and report me for my post in his ad... or maybe he hasn't read my response yet.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette