Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
It was beautiful....but I ain't got that French castle $$
French castle money is cheaper than Spanish castle money, which is cheaper than Romanian castle money, which is cheaper than Italian castle money, which is cheaper than German castle money, which is cheaper than English or Scottish castle money
(something like that, I think I have the order correct by now)

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Well, this part of the ad is, shall we say,...........FUCKING CRAZY

This is my personal property, so I don't require dealer paperwork, but I am going to offer myself a bit of protection and require the buyer to either show a carry permit, or work credentials that would lead me to believe the buyer has a clean record. This includes cops and other first responders, and also teachers and professionals that are background checked. I'll also need to note name and phone number for my personal records. My business has an FFL, so I can also handle the transaction on the books through the shop. It's an option I offer anyone, even if you have a carry permit. Some folks just feel better buying on the book, while others prefer not too. If you're trading a firearm, I'll accept ownership of the firearm being offered as proof you're able to legally own this firearm. I will have serial numbers ran as soon as I trade. This may sounds like a lot of requirements, but I'm not asking for anything I wouldn't expect to provide to anyone I was buying from. If you don't like it, please be an adult and just move along. I don't have time to listen to grown men crying.