Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
@Shortcut,

Newsweek, of all places, published this editorial confirming what my own research had shown me about the "anti-Asian" attacks. It'll be interesting to see if this gets added to the discussion or buried.

We Can't Stop Anti-Asian Violence Until We're Honest About It | Opinion (newsweek.com)
So the law dog caught a bunch of flak for selling a "racist" T-shirt....I keep hearing this but haven't seen a pic,, or heard any details about the shirt.

Anyone have details? Does Knight know, and is he keeping that a secret too?

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Here ya go @YUK0N

ONLY A $900 TEC-9 :classicdoh:

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Debauchery ahead

giphy.gif

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Said "Coronavirus Made in Chy-Na"

Just saw it. I'm not sure the virus even came from China (there's a lot of evidence it may have been developed in North Carolina TBH) - but I am sick of these pantywaists trying to silence free speech and eliminate anyone that that doesn't agree with their views, or their language.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Just saw it. I'm not sure the virus even came from China (there's a lot of evidence it may have been developed in North Carolina TBH) - but I am sick of these pantywaists trying to silence free speech and eliminate anyone that that doesn't agree with their views, or their language.
I think it's trashy and in poor taste, but I don't think it's racist.
I think only one of my asian friends even mentioned anything about the sex trafficking hot spot shootings. Asian hate exists, but it's certainly not the way MSM is portraying it. Speaking from personal experience.