Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
The LFD has that ligero "spice"

Arturo Fuente is a really solid brand that I keep forgetting to mention
I kinda just winged it. I know I like Olivia series 5. The one the owner recommended, and the other 2 I just looked at the flavor description on the box and see how it goes.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
does it have a slight hint of tuna?

Not that I remember, but I was a heavy smoker (3 packs a day) back then. My sniffer may have been a little compromised.
I did enjoy them though.
I also picked up several boxes of some Honduran cigars on my last military trip there (2003).
I have no idea what they were called, but they were fantastic.

I go to the Dominican Republic a couple times a year, but I haven’t had an overnight there in about a decade. Unfortunately there is no cigar sales where the private planes park.

I’ll have to see if I can sweet talk the head shed in to a good “cigar” trip. They owe me, as I just delivered a 6 of POG and a six of tropicalia.

I might be able to go “shopping” at the 3x gun store.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Not that I remember, but I was a heavy smoker (3 packs a day) back then. My sniffer may have been a little compromised.
I did enjoy them though.
I also picked up several boxes of some Honduran cigars on my last military trip there (2003).
I have no idea what they were called, but they were fantastic.

I go to the Dominican Republic a couple times a year, but I haven’t had an overnight there in about a decade. Unfortunately there is no cigar sales where the private planes park.

I’ll have to see if I can sweet talk the head shed in to a good “cigar” trip. They owe me, as I just delivered a 6 of POG and a six of tropicalia.

I might be able to go “shopping” at the 3x gun store.
I just call 3X and he tells me what to buy and so far he is not letting me down except for 1 I didn’t care for.