Faktory 47

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

You’re gonna form 1 a .30 cal suppressor?

expect a similar wait time, the BATFE will have you in a new phase called “research and something” where they have to put agents on your submission in order to research your design and plans and make sure it’s compliant or some dumb shit

that being said run a KNS piston and it should handle all your issues, subs probably won’t cycle the bolt

Is something different about .30 cal vs 5.56? I keep seeing 30-60 wait times on DIY suppressors for most folks, unless it's something new. I have no idea if this is all correct, but I was surprised to see your statement.

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
I am planning to look at every angle, nook and cranny on an AK and would like to know what all parts do and how they interact. What appears to do nothing, does something. There is nothing "extra" and all cuts, angles, protrusions, reliefs, etc. have a purpose.

0306212248.jpg

Last edited:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Is something different about .30 cal vs 5.56? I keep seeing 30-60 wait times on DIY suppressors for most folks, unless it's something new. I have no idea if this is all correct, but I was surprised to see your statement.
Just suppressors in general since there’s not gonna be a drop down option for a form 1 can I don’t believe

if you were to form 1 a firearm that is not in their drop down menu on the manufacturer side and all it would be the same “research” delay

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Just suppressors in general since there’s not gonna be a drop down option for a form 1 can I don’t believe

if you were to form 1 a firearm that is not in their drop down menu on the manufacturer side and all it would be the same “research” delay

There is - you put in FMI as manufacturer and after the wheel quits spinning (it's slow) - the drop down box will populate with already-approved titles, etc. They say if you pick "N/A" and create a new one, it does put you on hold forever.

This is the "how to"....allegedly.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Saw something abt fienstein planning to introduce “assault weapon and mag bans” in the next few weeks. Not good

I want to still be a carpenter when I'm 90. Sure I'll be old and slow and really pretty much useless and everyone will have to drag me around by my belt loops and pick me up off the toilet, but it'll be great. I'll be a wonderful long standing contributer to the carpentry community. I won't be able to physically or mentally do my job, but I'll have no plans to retire and reassure everyone on a daily basis how capable I am even in my decrepit state. Everyone around me will suffer my antiquated ways and techniques but dammit that's just too bad. I'll be good at my job still and I can still do it(with a lot of help and patience on the part of everyone else).

Just you watch.

Now hand me my walker.