GA Firing Line

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Wait, did I miss the HR getting involved and firing of Miss Wedding Date, and then the disciplinary hearing, which led to the suspension which is why you’re on “vacation” with Miss Demeanor???

He’s not with Miss Demeanor. This is a different cop, different state. Will travel for nookie.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
As soon as the site is back up I'm filling out another Form 1, this time for .30 cal. Any advice on ammo, adjustable gas for AK use? I know the KNS adjustable piston is great for factory stuff, but how well does the can work with full powered loads? Thinking about subsonics (I reload) but I've heard they won't cycle the bolt most of the time.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
As soon as the site is back up I'm filling out another Form 1, this time for .30 cal. Any advice on ammo, adjustable gas for AK use? I know the KNS adjustable piston is great for factory stuff, but how well does the can work with full powered loads? Thinking about subsonics (I reload) but I've heard they won't cycle the bolt most of the time.
Brown Bear 196gr 6.62x39 cycles Galil Ace action fine. KVar carries it.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
You’re gonna form 1 a .30 cal suppressor?

expect a similar wait time, the BATFE will have you in a new phase called “research and something” where they have to put agents on your submission in order to research your design and plans and make sure it’s compliant or some dumb shit

that being said run a KNS piston and it should handle all your issues, subs probably won’t cycle the bolt