Howard Law

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
As a young head of a family of two girls, I hope the toy and gaming and entertainment industry etc pushing for all this social-cultural change causes a reaction in my generation to maybe instead of buying a toy, or buying a blu-ray or game to opt to take our kids outside. Let them run again, and build, create, destroy, imagine.
Before when things reinforced my same moral code it was easy to say “sure watch this, it’s got a good message” or “play this, it’s harmless and imaginative”.
Doing that may have been morally ok, but still isn’t better than getting them outside, on their own or within their same peer class, and letting them explore Gods creation instead of exploring the theory of gender neutrality.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
As a young head of a family of two girls, I hope the toy and gaming and entertainment industry etc pushing for all this social-cultural change causes a reaction in my generation to maybe instead of buying a toy, or buying a blu-ray or game to opt to take our kids outside. Let them run again, and build, create, destroy, imagine.
Before when things reinforced my same moral code it was easy to say “sure watch this, it’s got a good message” or “play this, it’s harmless and imaginative”.
Doing that may have been morally ok, but still isn’t better than getting them outside, on their own or within their same peer class, and letting them explore Gods creation instead of exploring the theory of gender neutrality.

Dude - I just commented to my co-worker - "if I had young kids, I'd home school or get them in a private school" . This world is so screwed up...

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Dude - I just commented to my co-worker - "if I had young kids, I'd home school or get them in a private school" . This world is so screwed up...
Wife is graduating in 40 days with her teaching degree. We’re seriously considering home school especially for the youngest (11 months)

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Wife is graduating in 40 days with her teaching degree. We’re seriously considering home school especially for the youngest (11 months)

We bought our house in 1997 in an independent school district here. It's (at least was) a very conservative, top-notch school. When my kids left there to go to the city school after 8th grade, they said it was stepping down two grades.

The public schools dumb down everything to the lowest common denominator. The conversation gets tricky beyond that, but suffice to say, city schools have better resources (computers/technology, etc) but they also have lower standards.