Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Me too. I wish I could have a place to shoot outdoors. What did you end up doing? Buy some acreage so you had a place to go?
My wife and I for abt 10 yrs have wanted some land in the mtns. And one condition was somewhere for a small range. VERY casually. Last jan we went and looked at 15 acres in the cherokee national forest in TN and fell in love. We made some decisions and adjustments to life and bought it and a small travel trailer to take up to camp for “trips”. Love it!!!! We will eventually build a house and move there, hoping within 5-6 years. Very remote and in the national forest so no chance of wally world showing up across the street

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
My wife and I for abt 10 yrs have wanted some land in the mtns. And one condition was somewhere for a small range. VERY casually. Last jan we went and looked at 15 acres in the cherokee national forest in TN and fell in love. We made some decisions and adjustments to life and bought it and a small travel trailer to take up to camp for “trips”. Love it!!!! We will eventually build a house and move there, hoping within 5-6 years. Very remote and in the national forest so no chance of wally world showing up across the street
Living the dream, very nice

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Man I’m not feeling the gun store today. Open to close. Shouldn’t have stayed up till 230
Just say “yes” to everything
“.22lr is an assassin round right??” - yes
“I heard Springfield XD was the gun special forces use” - yes
“I need a box of self defense and ball ammo so I can stagger my rounds” - yes
“Is that a machine gun?” - yes

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Just say “yes” to everything
“.22lr is an assassin round right??” - yes
“I heard Springfield XD was the gun special forces use” - yes
“I need a box of self defense and ball ammo so I can stagger my rounds” - yes
“Is that a machine gun?” - yes
I use to genuinely enjoy talking and giving my opinion on things. Lately I’m just like fuck it, yes the XD is the greatest gun and yes 40 is the end all caliber.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
That's pretty cool.
When I was a kid, my grandparents had 30+ acres, so could shoot out there all day long if I wanted. I used to shoot Remington GB's out of a single shot Stevens 53C, so $1.50 of ammo would last all day.
Hopefully one day I can find a setup like yours.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
No it’s more once every week or so one person here or one person there comes in and asks where Q or Mark is lol

It’s not right for me to speculate why anyone did anything so I feel it’s better to have that person ask them personally and then they’ll get the truth.
It could be fun to just make up random shit. Tue story:

Many, many years ago, when I worked at the glass plant, there was a donut shop down the street. There was a very, very good looking, well endowed girl that worked there, typically in a tube top and Daisy Dukes. Ridiculously good looking.

The guys coming in on days would stop there. When the day guys came in, the graveyard shift guys would ask "what's she wearing?" or "who's at the counter?" - trying to determine if it was worthwhile to stop on the way home.

Many conversations centered around this chick - one day I was talking to a dude that was gushing about her and I said "you know, she used to be a well=paid model, don't you?" (keep in mind I didn't know jack shit about this girl)

I went on at length, telling my listeners how she had had a lucrative career in modeling, but due to a terrible birth defect, she'd gone as far as she could go. Her birth defect? She had only three toes on one foot. I described how hideous it was, and explained that's why she never wore sandals. (I had no idea if she ever wore sandals or not, no one was looking at her feet)

I expected to be busted on this long line of bullshit, but quite the opposite happened. The story got passed around, and she is to this day referred to as the "three-toed chick".

On of the funniest comments ever made about that donut shop was from my buddy that would go through the drive=through when she was working. "I don't care what I get" he said - "I just make sure what I order is on the bottom shelf" lol.

Last edited:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Take the time to explain things and then 30 min later they are like yeah I can’t afford It, I’ll take the Taurus g2c
Or they get online on their phones and whisper to eachother about how sportmans guide has it for 100.00 cheaper and buy it online to transfer it to the FFL that offers free transfers

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Anybody need a decent deal on 7.62 near Buckhead?
$245 for 500

Brown bear subs? Can't see post...