Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
So, Monday when we got all that ice a guy that works for me got a call...his neighbor informed him his wife had a head injury. He left so fast, I really didn't understand if she was in a wreck or what.
Turns out she walked out to feed the chickens and slipped on the ice. Staggered back in the house, blood squirting everywhere. She fell and knocked over a china cabinet, staggered upstairs (spewing blood everywhere she went) and finally realized she needed help. Had a hole in the back of her head about the size of a pencil, they figure she landed on a rock. Lucky chick.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
So, Monday when we got all that ice a guy that works for me got a call...his neighbor informed him his wife had a head injury. He left so fast, I really didn't understand if she was in a wreck or what.
Turns out she walked out to feed the chickens and slipped on the ice. Staggered back in the house, blood squirting everywhere. She fell and knocked over a china cabinet, staggered upstairs (spewing blood everywhere she went) and finally realized she needed help. Had a hole in the back of her head about the size of a pencil, they figure she landed on a rock. Lucky chick.
Holy crap! Glad she’s doing well.

This is one of my biggest fears at my place. I have first aid stuff stocked in each outbuilding for this specific reason.

first aid kits arnt gonna do me much good if I get kicked in the head by one of the mules though haha

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

I'm not shopping for one, but just saw this - never heard of such.