3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I got a bottle for Christmas .still sealed, let’s us know how it is
Well... It ain't bourbon, so I miss some of that oak, but it's not bad. Lots of vanilla and caramel on the nose, smells really sweet and approachable.
Flavor wise it's got okay depth, but it doesn't stay with you very long. Finishes with a little burn and then that's it. Real easy to drink, but not terribly interesting or complex IMO. I think it's something you drink with company so you don't have to pour your better stuff. It certainly isn't bad, but for $50-60 a bottle I expected a little more.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Well... It ain't bourbon, so I miss some of that oak, but it's not bad. Lots of vanilla and caramel on the nose, smells really sweet and approachable.
Flavor wise it's got okay depth, but it doesn't stay with you very long. Finishes with a little burn and then that's it. Real easy to drink, but not terribly interesting or complex IMO. I think it's something you drink with company so you don't have to pour your better stuff. It certainly isn't bad, but for $50-60 a bottle I expected a little more.
34D83F80-1F09-4584-899F-BF284135C72B.gif