Howard Law

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Interested. Let's talk.
I bought it to out in a .300, then sold the upper. So I kept it as a back up for my 5.56, then sold that. That's about the entirety of the story lol.

One- fotie cash monies and it can be yours. I'll post a picture this afternoon but is what it should be.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
"Wigs were being snatched off girls' heads. People being body slammed like WWE," Morris said. "People who weren't involved in the fight just upped and started running out the door, grabbing kids and running."

Scroll down, and you can see a drug deal go bad... 1st guy pulls a Tec 9 out, then puts it back in his pants, 2nd guy pulls out a hand gun, shoots 1st dude, then 1st dude starts running, 2nd dude is chasing him lighting him up, pulling the trigger running after him.

Last edited:

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

I’m not an ar guy but for some reason I want this.
Nice. Think that’s a old launcher. CMP made parts for RPB back in the day (mags, internal parts etc). Didn’t know they made launchers as well. The older launchers are what you want as they fit flush with the heat shield. Later models mid 80s to 90’s SWD and Leinad started making them and they changedthe design. For the worse. Those launcher bracket up different and there’s a significant gap from bottom of heatshield to the actually launcher. Making it not a accurate depiction of a real M203