American Revival Apparel Company

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
@EugenFJR did food poisoning kill you? Can I have your woobie if it did?

I gotta admit, I love Kroger's for the damn fuel points. I have a truck that get's 14 mpg... But I'll be damned if I ever eat Kroger pre made food again. A couple of Pepto's kept me from barfing, but my bung hole got a good work out over the last 12 hours.

And yes you can have my woobie, if I die. It's a poncho liner folded in half and sewn together. And my mother, being the devout Catholic that she was, sewed in a Saint Francis medal in the corner. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure where it is at the moment. I gotta get my shit together, and organize my crap.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I gotta admit, I love Kroger's for the damn fuel points. I have a truck that get's 14 mpg... But I'll be damned if I ever eat Kroger pre made food again. A couple of Pepto's kept me from barfing, but my bung hole got a good work out over the last 12 hours.

And yes you can have my woobie, if I die. It's a poncho liner folded in half and sewn together. And my mother, being the devout Catholic that she was, sewed in a Saint Francis medal in the corner. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure where it is at the moment. I gotta get my shit together, and organize my crap.
I’m glad you’re alright haha sorry about your asshole

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code