EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I mean, it's still just a dog.

Even a communist, with enough beating, can be trained to be human. But a dog is just a dog

No they can't.... Communist, Marxist, and Bolsheviks are not human, they have a defect of reason. So, simply put, they are not human. And therefore I'd pick a dog over any of them.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I hate going out in the woods now... I don't even want to go on a picnic. If I'm in the woods, the Army is paying me to be there. The Infantry has ruined the outdoors for me.

But that's not to say I don't like sitting outside around a fire, drinking a beer and dipping, that's totally different. I'm not walking for miles into the woods to take a EASY shot at Bambi @ less than 200 meters, then drag the carcass out, throw it in the back of my truck, turn in a tag, ( or whatever the fuck you do) THEN field dress it, skin it, and get rid of the guts. FUCK that...

I'm going to Kroger, where I get 10 cents off gas, for every $100.00 bucks I spend in the store. That's the way I gather food.

I like shooting tree rats, but I don't plan on eating them... And just to be clear, if I can hit a tree rat at appx. 25 meters, (82 feet) in the back yard, I'm sure I could tag a deer at 200 meters, with a zeroed, scoped rifle.

I'm not ragging on hunters, BTW, I just rather do other things with my time.
Why you think I got out at 10 years?

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
You know I thought 2021 should be a little better on the Covid front.
Wife just called and her friend from childhood and an awesome Mechanic is in the hospital with this Fucking Shit and his organs are shutting down.
Last she herd he was sitting up and talking just 5 days ago.
Fuck I can not take much more.
Sorry to hear that.
brother i am afraid it will get worse , or it seems to be
I'm not sure what it portends, but yesterday as I was driving home I saw 4 buzzards circling, somewhere over my neighborhood; when I got home, one was in the top of a tree in a neighbor's yard across the street. When I went out with the dogs, all 4 were in the tree.
Today when I got home, 5 buzzards were in one of my trees, another 5 circling overhead. One of the dogs saw them, barked at them, and they all flew away.
(* true story *)
If the trend keeps up tomorrow, I may just pack up the minivan and get the hell outta here!
I hope this isn't a sign of 2021.