Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I just scrubbed a ton of posts.

I will take responsibility for that shit show and apologize to all involved. I poked the bear. However, that bear had made it apparent that he didn't want to be here and was only here to start shit.

I know some people have issues with recent events and completely understand that. In the end, we weren't gonna be able to make everyone happy. @dougiemac has gone above and beyond for everyone since day one of "the migration" though and in the end he did what he thought was the best decision even though it really ended up hurting SET more than it helped in the short term. Let's do him a favor and make sure it helps SET in the long term. If you want to be here and contribute, please do. If you don't want to be here, please don't come here just to stir shit up. Just know there will always be a place for you at the table should you decide you want to be here and join us again.
Where's my M14 Gang badge

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
giphy.gif
Your name is molester so keep laughing

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

I will take responsibility for that shit show and apologize to all involved. I poked the bear. However, that bear had made it apparent that he didn't want to be here and was only here to start shit.

I know some people have issues with recent events and completely understand that. In the end, we weren't gonna be able to make everyone happy. @dougiemac has gone above and beyond for everyone since day one of "the migration" though and in the end he did what he thought was the best decision even though it really ended up hurting SET more than it helped in the short term. Let's do him a favor and make sure it helps SET in the long term. If you want to be here and contribute, please do. If you don't want to be here, please don't come here just to stir shit up. Just know there will always be a place for you at the table should you decide you want to be here and join us again.
Meet me in Brunswick. $60 cash money for your tires

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

Well that was more eloquently put than me

6A5CDE36-00CB-4F8F-9E5E-D9464B8D6033.gif

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here
We use to gang up on people hatin on us, now we ganging up on each other

Water seeks its own level. Unfortunately, so does sewage. You guys have a great place to pretty much do or say anything you want. We’ve done everything we could think of to make this place inviting and open as possible. Enjoy it and invite your friends. Mods won’t step in until it’s absolutely necessary. Even then, it’s usually a conversation in PM. You will never see someone get banned from here that would surprise you. Hell, we get PM’s daily asking us why we put up with member-CUZ’s shit. We sometimes even let it go too far while we try to deescalate behind the scenes.

Thanks for being here and we are always open to suggestions and honest feedback.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Water seeks its own level. Unfortunately, so does sewage. You guys have a great place to pretty much do or say anything you want. We’ve done everything we could think of to make this place inviting and open as possible. Enjoy it and invite your friends. Mods won’t step in until it’s absolutely necessary. Even then, it’s usually a conversation in PM. You will never see someone get banned from here that would surprise you. Hell, we get PM’s daily asking us why we put up with member-CUZ’s shit. We sometimes even let it go too far while we try to deescalate behind the scenes.

Thanks for being here and we are always open to suggestions and honest feedback.
Yes

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

damn guess I missed the baby momma drama

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

I never truly looked at your profile photo until now. Jesus