KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
We use to gang up on people hatin on us, now we ganging up on each other
If they’re coming in here literally to just start shit and start fights, people going out of their way to let bygones be bygones, welcome them back, and they come in swinging on people. The equivalent of spitting in people faces who haven’t brought up shit against them, they can 2 step the fuck off they were always that way and just hid it better

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I just scrubbed a ton of posts.

I will take responsibility for that shit show and apologize to all involved. I poked the bear. However, that bear had made it apparent that he didn't want to be here and was only here to start shit.

I know some people have issues with recent events and completely understand that. In the end, we weren't gonna be able to make everyone happy. @dougiemac has gone above and beyond for everyone since day one of "the migration" though and in the end he did what he thought was the best decision even though it really ended up hurting SET more than it helped in the short term. Let's do him a favor and make sure it helps SET in the long term. If you want to be here and contribute, please do. If you don't want to be here, please don't come here just to stir shit up. Just know there will always be a place for you at the table should you decide you want to be here and join us again.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Hahaa can't say Gaige without GAY

giphy.gif

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
If they’re coming in here literally to just start shit and start fights, people going out of their way to let bygones be bygones, welcome them back, and they come in swinging on people. The equivalent of spitting in people faces who haven’t brought up shit against them, they can 2 step the fuck off they were always that way and just hid it better
Sorry but I have too.. @Knight inknow you know this song. This song plays as the haters walk out the doe