KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I think V3 will be just fine.

gotta remember when this thing started it was me thinking it would just be a quick RPK build and done

It was a WHOLE different group of people who arent around and a lot of them aren’t even on SET. The old dudes like Omega, and Soviet, Kertwood etc etc and the thread was just fine bringing in new people and some of the olds rejoining. People left, people couldn’t keep up, people joined, people became OGs. Dynamic

good thing about AKs theres no shortage of fans and no shortage of love for combloc stuff in general and people who want to help others within that field

Of course I’m sure there’s some people who have decided they’re not going to come back, they feel some type of way. Some I’m sure are going out of their way to not participate, maybe because they want to see it fail, maybe because they’re upset they lost the post counts, maybe they just want to have their life back. Only they know

the truth is, if they actively aren’t posting or have decided to move on that’s fine, we’re all free men and adults. if they’re not posting because they want to see this thread fail then did you ever really want them around anyways?

a lot of us spend as much time on the phone texting and calling and meeting in person and going out to eat and seeing each others families that friendships go beyond this place, so people who were really friends will still be friends

I want to see SET succeed, and V3 succeed, and more commie guns come in, and new friendships develop, and old friendships remain, and information to be shared. Anyone who doesn’t want to see those things just wants to revel in failure for their own selfish reasons.

the thread survived ODT, the thread survived the great migration, the thread survived the nuke, and God as my witness, just like this thread started with me by myself and a fucking RPK it will survive again with me by myself and a fucking Krink if necessary

because when I started it that’s all I expected, and if it dies that way then God willing.

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code

gotta remember when this thing started it was me thinking it would just be a quick RPK build and done

It was a WHOLE different group of people who arent around and a lot of them aren’t even on SET. The old dudes like Omega, and Soviet, Kertwood etc etc and the thread was just fine bringing in new people and some of the olds rejoining. People left, people couldn’t keep up, people joined, people became OGs. Dynamic

good thing about AKs theres no shortage of fans and no shortage of love for combloc stuff in general and people who want to help others within that field

Of course I’m sure there’s some people who have decided they’re not going to come back, they feel some type of way. Some I’m sure are going out of their way to not participate, maybe because they want to see it fail, maybe because they’re upset they lost the post counts, maybe they just want to have their life back. Only they know

the truth is, if they actively aren’t posting or have decided to move on that’s fine, we’re all free men and adults. if they’re not posting because they want to see this thread fail then did you ever really want them around anyways?

a lot of us spend as much time on the phone texting and calling and meeting in person and going out to eat and seeing each others families that friendships go beyond this place, so people who were really friends will still be friends

I want to see SET succeed, and V3 succeed, and more commie guns come in, and new friendships develop, and old friendships remain, and information to be shared. Anyone who doesn’t want to see those things just wants to revel in failure for their own selfish reasons.

the thread survived ODT, the thread survived the great migration, the thread survived the nuke, and God as my witness, just like this thread started with me by myself and a fucking RPK it will survive again with me by myself and a fucking Krink if necessary

because when I started it that’s all I expected, and if it dies that way then God willing.
Can you place this post in context please?
I take a few days out of town then log back in the can't see 3/4 of the stuff that used to be posted?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Well said börther van halen

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

Well said might be sticky worthy

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
QUICKCLOT

DEUS VULT