GA Firing Line

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I am trashy. If we were going to a dive bar prolly. But it’s a fancy place on the island. HK it is. Fuck, she won’t know the diffence anyways.

I think instead if sex I’m gonna explain pistols tonight.
She’ll know if you end up face-blasting some Coked up car thief who happens to smash through the front do your restaurant and stumble out of the car dazed and armed with a machete

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I am trashy. If we were going to a dive bar prolly. But it’s a fancy place on the island. HK it is. Fuck, she won’t know the diffence anyways.

I think instead of sex I’m gonna explain pistols tonight.
Dude, I don't remember where we went, but someone at the pool hall/dance club told us where the real spots were that weren't full of tourists, and we went across the island and saw some live music. Band was pretty damn good, drummer had double bass on everything, including Zeppelins "no quarter" which surprisingly sounded great.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Dude, I don't remember where we went, but someone at the pool hall/dance club told us where the real spots were that weren't full of tourists, and we went across the island and saw some live music. Band was pretty damn good, drummer had double bass on everything, including Zeppelins "no quarter" which surprisingly sounded great.
I’ve been everywhereeeeeee except where I’m going tonight. I’m going sea island. RIP my wallet.